Visual journal

Comments

  1. I enjoy the style used by Steven. The attention to detail is amazing. I wish I knew what visual journal this was though. By the looks of it, this visual journal was line art. This spread could use more in the background, it feels too empty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The face itself is well constructed and has just enough detail to tell what it is and to make the person look appealing. However, I will suggest moving away from just using pencils and adapting to something like a pen or marker to make the piece stand out even more. The pencils make it look incomplete in some places. Even just using it for the lines and hair while leaving shading in pencil would add much to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love the structure and overall concept of your piece, maybe use some different elements or color to add more life to artwork!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment